It is the hope of many people, whether for personal or professional reasons, that they will be able to learn English easily. The very idea of learning a new language can often make even the most capable learners nervous. Fortunately, there are people who learn English well every single day, and with the right planning and work, you can be one of those people
Homestay is Another method is to Study English at home. This type of English tutorial service is widely used and offered especially for professionals who are too busy to spare time to visit a language or learning center. It is convenient not only because lessons can be conducted at the comforts of one’s own home. But the availability of time schedule flexible enough to fit their lifestyle as working professionals and language students at the same time.
From home is the best option because it gives the flexibility to learn at any convenient time.
So if you do not have adequate time to go out somewhere, but still you want to learn it anyhow, then learning English at home is the best option. Whether you are a complete beginner of the language or you already have a little knowledge of the English language, its possible to learn English at home no matter where you live. This type of English language learning will maximize your progress in English, in the shortest period of time, & that too in a relaxed and hospitable environment.
Why choose Homestay Teaching?
One of the best ways of grasping the nuances of English is to give yourself opportunities to converse in the language with someone who patiently guides you through the learning process. English teaching homestays are fast gaining in popularity because they provide non-native speakers access to one to one English teaching.
In a homestay, you live with your English teacher for a certain period of time, conversing in English and learning how to speak it fluently. Equally important, such homestays provide you an opportunity to experience and imbibe the culture of the English people which is so intricately linked to an understanding of the language.
How English Homestay Work?
In an English homestay, you live with an English teacher as part of the family, with a private guest room for your use. Depending on your specific requirements, you have one to one English lessons at home that have been planned to meet your learning goals.
Your English teacher will speak with you in English at all times, and also plan a few activities to reinforce the concepts you learn. This could include visiting local places and conversing with native speakers to practice your English speaking skills.
There are many advantages for choosing to learn English at home:
- It will give you the options of different learning methods like online English learning websites, English learning kits, Podcasts etc.
- You get flexible and hassle-free learning sessions with it. Here you don’t need to plan your schedule or spend your time in going to a coaching class. You have the complete convenience of choosing your own time and place for learning.
- You are not dependent on anyone for your learning. You learn independently, which not only makes you independent but also increases your self-confidence.
- It allows the whole family as well as friends to learn using the same material. This is cost effective & furthermore it also provides flexible learning to everyone.
- You can use these learning from home material anytime throughout your life. You can revise your learning even after a couple of months or years of your learning.
- Homestay English Course for Adults
There are a variety of English courses one can choose from. It is not just a simple “I want to learn how to speak English” type of thing. You have to have an objective of why you want to learn it. Pinpointing first where you will mainly use the language in mind is very helpful. Ask yourself first the reason for learning the English language. Are you going to use it for further education on a Bachelor’s degree course? Are you going to use it to further promote your employment status? Do you need it because you are moving to an English-speaking country? When you have decided which school you want to enrol in, here are some pointers that can help you choose or customise your English course.
We will list out some homestay English course for Adults who are ready to start learning English from the scratch.
- Introductions and Alphabet. Spelling Skills
- Numbers. Cardinal & Ordinal numbers.
- Numbers. Decimal points, Percentages & Fractions. Money & more
- Name & Personal Information.
- part of speech
- Telling the Time
- present, continuous and perfect tense
- Friends and family
- The mood of the sentence
- Conjunctions and Conjunctive Adverbs
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Grammar essentials