Having a skill such as knowing a foreign language is a significant asset that if learnt correctly will stay with you throughout your life. You can rest assured that understanding a new language will open doors to a world that may not be fully known to you and it will give a head start in every aspect of your life.
Now, with our language programme Learning English while on a Holiday, you have the option of travelling to an English speaking country and learn a new language while having the vacation that you will always remember. With our courses, you have the opportunity of living with a host family or making arrangements to bring your family along. But you can rest assured that any of our courses will give you the every day interaction that is needed for you or your family to learn English at a faster pace while having fun and best of all being surrounded by a nurturing and loving environment.
On the other hand, if you are a parent who wishes to send their child to a foreign country during Summer Holidays, then we have the fantastic option of having your child being of part of our homestay programme, where he or she will have one-on-one tailored lessons which it will speed up your child´s progress. Now, let’s go in depth what each course entails so that you can see which is the option that works best for you, your family or your child.
What is a Learning English while on Holiday?
Learning English while on Holiday is a programme that is well known worldwide. As I mentioned previously, you can travel to any English speaking country. If you are a businessman, young professional, a young adult, or if you are a parent who wishes for their child to learn English or if you want for your child to improve the level of English that they already have then this is the right programme for you. Because it does not matter if you are an adult or a child, a human being by nature always wants to be in a safe environment, and we can fulfil that need.
Why can a vacation English Course improve your English?
The learning process that we use is straightforward and yet incredibly effective. One of the most enjoyable things that a human being can do is to go on a holiday. Now, what about if you coupled being on a holiday while having a private tutor who arranges to visit a museum that you always dreamed of buying tickets to while having an interactive English lesson, this activity would allow you to practice, and therefore improve the level of English that you already possess at a faster pace. Our course also gives you the option as mentioned previously to travel for your family, renting a home while having one of our tutor tailor lessons for each member of your family. It can be a course for beginners through advanced. As you know, in life there is always room to improve our skills and learn something new.
What are the benefits of learning English while on holidays?
There are a variety of benefits that our programme to can give you, which are:
- You can have the option of staying with a host family where you will have one on one private lessons that will be tailored to your needs.
- You will have fun and engaging activities with interactive lessons. This will allow you to have enjoyable outings while improving your skill without noticing.
- Being in a safe environment. When you are in a place where there is no stress, and therefore you are in a calm state, then you will have the right mindset to learn a new skill, such as a new language that you may or may not know.
- Homemade meals. Noone can say no to homemade meals, which is one of the factors that bring us comfort when we are away from home.
- A faster learning process. It is a well-known fact that when a tutor tailors lessons according to the student’s needs, then the student has a quicker and more comfortable learning process.
- You will have a local taking you places that you would not know about, which it will make your holiday a far more fulfilling experience.
- You will build a friendship that it will last a lifetime. With our programme, you will have the ability to meet and connect with lovely people and create the type of bond that always hoped to have with another person.
What are the courses that we offer?
- Au pairs. If you love working with children, then this is the right programme for you. You have the option to either be an Aupair or a Demi Pair. You can choose to be with a family that is located in either South Africa or the United Kingdom. We have a dedicated homestay south Africa website, facility and host tutors, who can provide you with first class English Tuition in there homes.
With this programme, you will have the ability to make an impact in a little one’s life. You can be part of this programme for up to a year.
- Exam English. This is an internationally well-known course that prepares the student at a quicker pace. Its lessons are tailored to each student´s needs which it maximises each student´s success levels.
- Business English. This course will give you the tools that you need to improve your performance in the business world.
- General English. This is a General English Course that gives you the option to be in a classroom or with a private tutor. We organise activities and excursions so that you can practice previous lessons in a fun and interactive way.
- Intensive English. This is an intensive programme that aids you in improving your English quickly. It can be done in a classroom or with our homestay programme.
- Fast Track English Course. With this course, you will have private lessons with your host tutor. Those lessons can be done while having dinner for example, which it makes the lesson extremely enjoyable.
- English for families. This course allows families to either live with their English teacher or make their own arrangements. If the family decides to stay in a place other than their teachers home, then our tutor can go where will go to your vacation home. Lessons will be tailored to each of your sibling’s needs.
- English Language Course for Seniors ( 55+). This is a Learning English Course for adults that are over fifty-five. It is a homestay program where you can have a short holiday. You can stay with a host family in either South Africa or The United Kingdom.
I sincerely hope that this was a useful guide for you to decide which course suits your needs. If you have further questions, please contact us! We can´t wait to hear from you!