Boarding School Exeat Holiday English Courses
If you are attending a Boarding School in the UK and need to improve your English then consider one of our very specialised Holiday English Courses. Here at English Language Homestays/Learn English in a Homestay we work with Tutors right across the UK who are proficient at helping you improve your English and enable you to speak confidently and fluently.
This short term intensive English programme of 15 or 20 hours a week, during your school holidays, means that you will return to your chosen English Boarding School able to tackle the lessons with ease. Your fully qualified English teacher will work on your English or specified subjects such as Science or Mathematics so that when you return to your Boarding School you will feel more confident. You will live with your Tutor as one of the family and have daily lessons with them in their home. This Course is designed to give you a real boost with regards to your English Language proficiency and academic studies at your UK Boarding School.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON THIS COURSE?
- Morning lessons for your specific courses with your chosen teacher.
- All lessons will be conducted in English, even if you are taking Mathematics, Science or History.
- You will be set some Homework to accompany this course to complete in the afternoon or evenings.
- You will take all meals with your Teacher and live with them as well.
- You can choose from 15, 20 or 25 hours a week.
LOCATIONS AND DURATIONS
- We offer this Course right across the UK, South Africa and France – all with native English speakers.
- You can attend at any of the School Holidays. Half Term or Easter Holidays or even Summer Holidays
- July and August can also be used to attend our Multi national Summer School and meet other International Students, also improving their written and spoken English.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Full Board accommodation in your tutors home
- Agreed contracted number of formal Lessons a week
- 1 full days excursion
- End of course progress report and information on how to continue to improve
- We take students on this course from 11 years of age
- Your classes are on an individual 1-2-1 basis with no one else in the group, unless requested by you.
- This Course is open to both boy and girl boarders of UK or South African Schools
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes